Owner, Small Business Automation
Connect with Barb:
Call 317-283-1613 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Barb Jones
We work with small business owners who want to develop and manage their Keap application in-house. Our team does WordPress websites, Memberium membership sites, and LearnDash online courses that integrate with Keap.
We don’t know everything about Keap, Memberium, LearnDash, or WordPress but we do know where to find it.
- 20-plus years as a business owner
- Certified by Keap and Memberium
- Many years of experience developing and managing technical training for adults
- Extensive experience with internal work processes of all types of businesses
Barb has a Masters Degree in Instructional Design and worked as an Instructional Designer for many years. She is really coming back full circle combining Keap and Memberium. She talks a lot about how to use them together to grow a small business with automation and to train new and existing staff in standardized work processes.
Memberium makes a super staff training site (in addition to many other uses). One of the bigger secrets of using automation to standardize work processes is that staff resistance to change is greatly reduced when software drives the change rather than a person driving it.
Our target audience is small businesses of around 3-15 employees that are starting to feel the pressure to reduce expenses and get out of their own way so they can grow. It is also the business owner who cannot figure out why staff don’t do what he/she told them to do. If they cannot break through that barrier to a higher level of performance, the business will never grow.
A Video Greeting From Barb
My clients get a coach and advisor who will:
- Suggest the most cost effective way to do what you want to do
- Help you and your staff get your application up and going fast
- Show you how to use Keap to streamline your work processes and reduce data errors
- Help you create campaign content that generates leads from things you already have
- Lead you through setting up a membership site, organizing the content, integrating it with Infusionsoft
- Guide you through organizing new employee on-boarding, on-going staff training classes, and client education through online courses
- and save you from yourself (tactfully, of course)
I am not in the habit of writing reviews, but in Barb’s case I decided to make an exception. It is infrequent, at best, that I have such a good experience with other business people. Barb has the knowledge, communication skills and understanding, at a very high level, to help me accomplish my goals and objectives as a company. Timelines, deadlines and hitting milestones are REALLY important to me, and she has met every commitment she has made, to date. Needless to say, that makes my life a lot less stressful.
I particularly value her ability to not just perform on what I have authorized, but to give me thoughtful solutions, to ask the questions that I have not asked, to see what I have not seen and, as a result, my end process is far superior to what would have been the case without Barb’s professional input.
I can find other people to implement Keap work for me, but the six inches between Barb’s ears are the most valuable part of the exchange, from my perspective.
You Need: A Conversation About Your Goals
Pick up the phone and call 317-283-1613. If you would rather set an appointment, please submit the form to the right to get that process started. I look forward to talking with you!